Our canvas beach tote bags by Kayak Jack are not only beautiful and functional, but promote sustainable living for ourselves and the earth. Use this large canvas tote for a day on the lake, for your next kayaking adventure, for grocery shopping and more. Our eco-friendly beach bags are made from 100% heavy duty cotton canvas, which includes content from post-industrial waste. Aside from being biodegradable, our bags are meant to be used every day for every purpose thus promoting elimination of plastic use and reducing its' impact on our environment. Our bags withstand tough wear and tear and last through years of rugged use. So, wherever the day takes you … you can count on Kayak Jack beach and lake totes to make you feel good, look good & do good.
Proven utility pieces, the double bottoms and reinforced handles on these classic tote bags make them the perfect workhorse for everything from beach towels to groceries to your favorite carry on. It has great interiors, which we've lined with 360-degree pockets in the same color as the outside trim. Zippered tops keep everything secure.
- Made by Shorebags, Woman Owned, USA Business
- Manufactured in India - Factory is family owned by Shorebags
- Dimensions: 24" l x 8.5" w x 15" h
- Weight: 2 lb
- Zippered top to keep your items secure
- Features the popular Kayak Jack Logo
- Multiple interior pockets, one exterior pocket
- Natural color with Royal Blue accents
- Product Materials: Biodegradable, Compostable, Nontoxic, Plastic-free, and Reusable
- Production: Ethically sourced and Sustainably sourced
- Remove surface dirt. Use a dry, soft-bristled brush, such as an old toothbrush, to brush off any loose dirt on the canvas.
- Mix a cleaning solution. Use a mild detergent mixed with water as a cleaning solution. A gentle body soap, dishwashing soap, or a small amount of laundry detergent are all good options. Using your brush, mix the water and soap until some bubbles start to form.
- Scrub the surface. Dip your brush into the soapy water mixture and scrub the dirty areas of the bag, moving the brush in a circular motion to thoroughly loosen the dirt and remove the stains.
- Continue dipping the brush into the soapy water mixture as you tackle any stained areas of the bag.
- Rinse the stain. You can rinse the scrubbed spot of the bag by running it under a small stream of water from a faucet.
- A small stream will ensure you gently rinse off the soapy solution without getting water all over the rest of the bag.
- Dry the stain. Once the stain and spots are cleaned, blot them dry with a paper towel or cloth to soak up any remaining water. Then allow the bag to dry naturally.
- NOTE: Drying ShoreBags in the dryer can damage attachments such as leather straps, zippers and other adhesives if used.